The Maritime Cyber Risk Management Summit (in association with Norton Rose Fulbright)
What: A one day event that addressed cyber security management in the maritime industry from operational, technical, training, insurance, regulatory and legal standpoints.
When: 20 June 2017
Topics will include:
- New and emerging maritime cyber security risks and regulation
- Maritime cyber security and loss prevention, reputational risk and business interruption
- The maritime industry and malware – the owner/operator perspective
- Maritime Cyber Tech: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Can you counter-attack a maritime cyber security attack?
- Cyber security health check: benchmarking your company’s ability to withstand a maritime cyber security breach
- How to embed maritime cyber security awareness onshore and at sea
- Maritime Cyber Security and the law.
- What the maritime industry can learn from other industries.
Networking, exhibition, branding opportunities and registration
The programme allows for networking across the day. Opportunities include coffee breaks, lunch and an evening drinks reception. There will be a supporting exhibition alongside the event.
To learn more about branding and sponsorship opportunities please email email@example.com
To register for the event please click here. Please note that attendance is subject to a confirmatory email.