The Maritime Cyber Risk Management Summit (in association with Norton Rose Fulbright) took place on June 20 2017, you can read an overview of the day's discussions here. This event will return to London On June 15 2018, if you would like to be kept informed please send us your details here or sign up to the Marine Electronics & Communications newsletter here.
What: A one day event that addressed cyber security management in the maritime industry from operational, technical, training, insurance, regulatory and legal standpoints.
- New and emerging maritime cyber security risks and regulation
- Maritime cyber security and loss prevention, reputational risk and business interruption
- The maritime industry and malware – the owner/operator perspective
- Maritime Cyber Tech: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Can you counter-attack a maritime cyber security attack?
- Cyber security health check: benchmarking your company’s ability to withstand a maritime cyber security breach
- How to embed maritime cyber security awareness onshore and at sea
- Maritime Cyber Security and the law.
- What the maritime industry can learn from other industries.
Networking, exhibition, branding opportunities and registration
To learn more about branding and sponsorship opportunities please email email@example.com